Coronavirus lockdown may be the perfect time to have your car serviced or repaired. While you’re likely to be driving around a lot less, it is a good opportunity to drop the car off and have us look after it for you.
To ensure the safety of you and your family, and our staff we are committed to taking all precautions to avoid the transmission of the Coronavirus with our contact free servicing and repairs.
How does it work?
Drop off and pick up at the workshop
- Drop your car off and leave the keys in the car.
You can opt to call us rather than coming into the service desk area.
If you do prefer to come in, we have a 1.5m distance policy and our service desk allows us to maintain a safe distance apart.
- We will email your service details rather than provide paper copies.
- On pickup we have a eftpos facility or you can opt to transfer money into our bank account.
- We will leave your car keys wiped down in your car ready for you to drive away safety.
To ensure all of our safety, we will adhere to the following practises:
- No handshakes
- Washing and sanitising hands regularly
- Wearing gloves in cars
- Disinfecting the inside of your car including door handles and steering wheels
- Using single-use seat covers
- Encouraging bank transfer payments to avoid having to pay in person
- Sanitising keys before and after jobs