Volvo Service Brisbane
VOLVO SERVICE BRISBANE : Stigma about Volvo’s, what stigma about Volvo’s? At Northside Automotive Everton Hills, the Volvo brand vehicle takes pride of place with all the other brands we work on.
Whether it’s a Log Book Service or general repair, our highly trained technicians will stamp your Log Book and provide personalized service which is the envy of the industry.
Whilst keeping your new car warranty intact.
We have priority bookings available and all the software and equipment to rectify any problems. Check the list below, if your vehicle is there we can service or repair it.
For Volvo Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
We also carry out:
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Volvo model is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it.
Volvo listings: S40, V40, S70,V70, C70
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
Maintaining and looking after your car is crucial to keep it on the road and to keep your dollars in your pocket. A car that is experiencing issues can not only be made for the car, but it can also be bad for the environment and can cause a dent in your pocket when...
Safety is crucial when it comes to owning a car. Whether you have purchased a brand new or a second-hand car it is important to ensure that everything is working correctly and that you are provided with the highest level of safety that you can from the car. In recent...
Let’s talk car insurance. Whether you are buying your first car, you’re looking to purchase another car, or it is simply renewal time, there are a few things you need to think about. When it comes to owning a car, it is compulsory that you have green slip insurance on...