Northside Automotive Services – Toyota Servicing
Toyota’s, I don’t think a day would go by without Northside Automotive working on a Toyota vehicle of some description, be it small or medium car, a 4WD or the 2 Tonne small truck range.
At Northside Automotive Everton Hills our edge is personalized service (understanding any motoring problems you might have, and fixing them).
Our Policy is to obtain authorization prior to repair, so there are no nasty surprises.
Priority bookings are another draw card of ours to ensure you get your vehicle back ASAP. So whether it be Log Book Servicing or repair, give our friendly staff and highly trained mechanics a try, you’ll be happy you did.
Call Northside Automotive Everton Hills for any enquiries and check out the list below, if your vehicle is there we can service or repair it.
For Log Book Servicing we
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
We also carry out
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune-up and servicing
If your model is listed below we at Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it
Model Listings: 4 Runner, Aurion, Avalon, Avensis, Camry, Celica, Corolla, Dyna, Echo, Hiace, Hilux, Kluger, Landcruiser, Lexcen, MR2, Paseo, Prado, Prius, Rav 4, Spacia, Starlet, Tarago, Townace, Vienta, Yaris.
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online
LATEST MOTORING TIP
Maintaining and looking after your car is crucial to keep it on the road and to keep your dollars in your pocket. A car that is experiencing issues can not only be made for the car, but it can also be bad for the environment and can cause a dent in your pocket when...
Safety is crucial when it comes to owning a car. Whether you have purchased a brand new or a second-hand car it is important to ensure that everything is working correctly and that you are provided with the highest level of safety that you can from the car. In recent...
Let’s talk car insurance. Whether you are buying your first car, you’re looking to purchase another car, or it is simply renewal time, there are a few things you need to think about. When it comes to owning a car, it is compulsory that you have green slip insurance on...