Northside Automotive Services – Toyota Servicing
Toyota’s, I don’t think a day would go by without Northside Automotive working on a Toyota vehicle of some description, be it small or medium car, a 4WD or the 2 Tonne small truck range.
At Northside Automotive Everton Hills our edge is personalized service (understanding any motoring problems you might have, and fixing them).
Our Policy is to obtain authorization prior to repair, so there are no nasty surprises.
Priority bookings are another draw card of ours to ensure you get your vehicle back ASAP. So whether it be Log Book Servicing or repair, give our friendly staff and highly trained mechanics a try, you’ll be happy you did.
Call Northside Automotive Everton Hills for any enquiries and check out the list below, if your vehicle is there we can service or repair it.
For Log Book Servicing we
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
We also carry out
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune-up and servicing
If your model is listed below we at Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it
Model Listings: 4 Runner, Aurion, Avalon, Avensis, Camry, Celica, Corolla, Dyna, Echo, Hiace, Hilux, Kluger, Landcruiser, Lexcen, MR2, Paseo, Prado, Prius, Rav 4, Spacia, Starlet, Tarago, Townace, Vienta, Yaris.
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online
LATEST MOTORING TIP
If you're a car enthusiast, you may be looking for ways to upgrade your car's performance to get the most out of your driving experience. However, before you start making modifications to your vehicle, it's essential to understand what you're doing and what you need...
E10, Premium 95, and Premium 98 are all types of petrol, that you can put in your car. The main difference between them is their octane rating, which measures the fuel's ability to resist knocking or pinging. E10 fuel contains up to 10% ethanol, which is a renewable...
When it comes to driving a car, there are two main types of transmissions: manual and automatic. While both types of transmissions serve the same purpose, there are some key differences between them that can affect the way you drive and your overall driving...