Suzuki Service Brisbane
SUZUKI SERVICE BRISBANE: The Suzuki brand of vehicles spans a long history with the Australian public from the Swift to the Vitara 4WD. These well engineered vehicles can have either carburetors or EFI and Northside Automotive Everton Hills technicians are more than qualified to deal with any Log Book Service or repair needed for your Suzuki.
We’ll stamp your Log Book to keep your new car warranty valid. Call us for an estimate on you Log Book Service and compare, you’ll be happily surprised.
Call Northside Automotive Everton Hills for any enquiries and check out the list below, if your vehicle is there we can service or repair it.
For Suzuki Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
Automatic Transmission Services
Air Conditioning Repairs & Service
We also carry out
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Suzuki model is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it.
Suzuki listings: Alto, Baleno, Ignis, Jimny, Liana, Sierra, Swift, Vitara, X90.
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
Logbook servicing in Queensland
If you own a car in Queensland, it is important to ensure that it is regularly serviced to maintain its reliability and safety. Logbook servicing is a type of car service that is designed to follow the manufacturer's recommendations for maintaining your car. It is an...
What to consider when looking for a new mechanic
When looking for a new mechanic, it is important to consider a variety of factors. The most important factor is the quality of the work. It is important to find a mechanic who is reliable and does quality work. Ask for references from friends and family, and check...
How to look after your car off road
With the holidays coming, it means lots of people are looking to go away and take their 4WD’s off-road for an adventure. There is a lot of fun when it comes to going off-road. Kids (and adults) love bouncing around, exploring new areas and adventure. However, it is...