Subaru Service Brisbane
SUBARU SERVICE BRISBANE: Subaru models have become very popular in the Australian automotive market. Most models incorporate the unique “Boxer” style engine and our highly qualified technicians pride themselves as being more than qualified to service and repair them.
If it’s a Log Book Service you’re after, can call our friendly staff for an estimate for the particular Log Book Service you’re after, before you come in.
When we service your Subaru, we will use only quality parts and lubricants to ensure your new car warranty remains intact.
So whether it’s a service or repair Northside Automotive Everton Hills is your best choice. The list below shows just how many Subaru’s we can work on.
For Subaru Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data.
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid.
We also carry out
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Subaru model is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it.
Subaru listings: Forester, Impreza, Wrx, Liberty, Outback, Tribeca, Sportswagon
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
If you're a car enthusiast, you may be looking for ways to upgrade your car's performance to get the most out of your driving experience. However, before you start making modifications to your vehicle, it's essential to understand what you're doing and what you need...
E10, Premium 95, and Premium 98 are all types of petrol, that you can put in your car. The main difference between them is their octane rating, which measures the fuel's ability to resist knocking or pinging. E10 fuel contains up to 10% ethanol, which is a renewable...
When it comes to driving a car, there are two main types of transmissions: manual and automatic. While both types of transmissions serve the same purpose, there are some key differences between them that can affect the way you drive and your overall driving...