Proton Service Center North Brisbane
PROTON SERVICE CENTER : The Proton brand is not a huge one within the Australian market, but the owners of these Protons still need vehicle servicing and repair, Northside Automotive Everton Hills are happy to provide this service.
Our service centre is equipped with the software and equipment to service and repair these vehicles. We have a priority booking service available and our staff prides themselves in providing personalized service.
Our highly trained technicians will service and repair your Proton. At a price that won’t break the bank. While there may not be many models of Proton in Australia they are gaining a respectable share of the automotive market.
For Proton Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
We also carry out:
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Proton model is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it.
Proton listings: Jumbuck, M21, Persona, Satria, Waja, Wira.
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
If you're a car enthusiast, you may be looking for ways to upgrade your car's performance to get the most out of your driving experience. However, before you start making modifications to your vehicle, it's essential to understand what you're doing and what you need...
E10, Premium 95, and Premium 98 are all types of petrol, that you can put in your car. The main difference between them is their octane rating, which measures the fuel's ability to resist knocking or pinging. E10 fuel contains up to 10% ethanol, which is a renewable...
When it comes to driving a car, there are two main types of transmissions: manual and automatic. While both types of transmissions serve the same purpose, there are some key differences between them that can affect the way you drive and your overall driving...