Mitsubishi Service Brisbane
MITSUBISHI SERVICE BRISBANE: Although production has ceased in Australia, Mitsubishi’s haven’t ceased running on our roads, they still need servicing and still need repairs.
At Northside Automotive Everton Hills we have all the equipment and software to service and repair Mitsubishi’s.
You can get a Log Book Service estimate over the phone from our friendly staff and utilize our priority booking system.
All the while secure in the knowledge that with your Log Book stamped, your new Mitsubishi warranty remains valid.
This service is for all passenger car, light commercial and 4WD owners, so call Northside Automotive Everton Hills with any enquiries. See below just how many Mitsubishi brands we can service and repair.
For Mitsubishi Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
Automatic Transmission Services
Air Conditioning Repairs & Service
We also carry out:
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Mitsubishi is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can fix it, be it passenger vehicle, people mover or light commercial vehicle.
Mitsubishi listings: 380, Challenger, Colt, Express/Starwagon, Lancer, Magna, Mirage, Nimbus, Outlander, Pajero, Triton, Verada.
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
Logbook servicing in Queensland
If you own a car in Queensland, it is important to ensure that it is regularly serviced to maintain its reliability and safety. Logbook servicing is a type of car service that is designed to follow the manufacturer's recommendations for maintaining your car. It is an...
What to consider when looking for a new mechanic
When looking for a new mechanic, it is important to consider a variety of factors. The most important factor is the quality of the work. It is important to find a mechanic who is reliable and does quality work. Ask for references from friends and family, and check...
How to look after your car off road
With the holidays coming, it means lots of people are looking to go away and take their 4WD’s off-road for an adventure. There is a lot of fun when it comes to going off-road. Kids (and adults) love bouncing around, exploring new areas and adventure. However, it is...