KIA SERVICE CENTER NORTH BRISBANE
KIA SERVICE BRISBANE: Kia is still a very popular brand within the Australian motor industry including its light commercial models. Kia is popular with us too.
At Northside Automotive Everton Hills we have highly trained technicians ready to carry out Log Book Servicing or repairs to your Kia.
While carrying out your Log Book Service we use quality aftermarket parts, (genuine parts can be fitted at your request) and we stamp you Log Book to keep your new car warranty valid
We offer personalized service as all our staff members are highly motivated to ensure your experience with us is a positive one.
We also offer priority bookings so call now for any enquiries re Log Book servicing or repairs. If your Kia is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can fix it, be it passenger vehicle, people mover or light commercial vehicle.
For Kia Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
We also carry out:
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Kia model is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it.
Kia listings: Carens, Carnival, Cerato, Credos, Mentor, Optima, Pregio, Rio, Shuma, Sorento, Spectra, Sportage.
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
If you're a car enthusiast, you may be looking for ways to upgrade your car's performance to get the most out of your driving experience. However, before you start making modifications to your vehicle, it's essential to understand what you're doing and what you need...
E10, Premium 95, and Premium 98 are all types of petrol, that you can put in your car. The main difference between them is their octane rating, which measures the fuel's ability to resist knocking or pinging. E10 fuel contains up to 10% ethanol, which is a renewable...
When it comes to driving a car, there are two main types of transmissions: manual and automatic. While both types of transmissions serve the same purpose, there are some key differences between them that can affect the way you drive and your overall driving...