KIA SERVICE CENTER NORTH BRISBANE
KIA SERVICE BRISBANE: Kia is still a very popular brand within the Australian motor industry including its light commercial models. Kia is popular with us too.
At Northside Automotive Everton Hills we have highly trained technicians ready to carry out Log Book Servicing or repairs to your Kia.
While carrying out your Log Book Service we use quality aftermarket parts, (genuine parts can be fitted at your request) and we stamp you Log Book to keep your new car warranty valid
We offer personalized service as all our staff members are highly motivated to ensure your experience with us is a positive one.
We also offer priority bookings so call now for any enquiries re Log Book servicing or repairs. If your Kia is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can fix it, be it passenger vehicle, people mover or light commercial vehicle.
For Kia Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
Automatic Transmission Services
Air Conditioning Repairs & Service
We also carry out:
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Kia model is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it.
Kia listings: Carens, Carnival, Cerato, Credos, Mentor, Optima, Pregio, Rio, Shuma, Sorento, Spectra, Sportage.
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
Logbook servicing in Queensland
If you own a car in Queensland, it is important to ensure that it is regularly serviced to maintain its reliability and safety. Logbook servicing is a type of car service that is designed to follow the manufacturer's recommendations for maintaining your car. It is an...
What to consider when looking for a new mechanic
When looking for a new mechanic, it is important to consider a variety of factors. The most important factor is the quality of the work. It is important to find a mechanic who is reliable and does quality work. Ask for references from friends and family, and check...
How to look after your car off road
With the holidays coming, it means lots of people are looking to go away and take their 4WD’s off-road for an adventure. There is a lot of fun when it comes to going off-road. Kids (and adults) love bouncing around, exploring new areas and adventure. However, it is...