Hyundai Service Brisbane
HYUNDAI SERVICE BRISBANE: Hyundai is now in the top 10 list of vehicle production companies in the world. At Northside Automotive Everton Hills we have noticed a big increase of customers coming in with their Hyundai for Log Book Servicing.
Here’s how it works. You can ring your us and talk to one of our friendly staff, who will take some information from you and provide you with an estimate for your particular Hyundai Log Book Service.
If you’re happy with the estimate you can priority book your vehicle (to help return your car to you sooner). On the day our highly trained technicians will use dedicated software and equipment to perform your Log Book service and or repair and advise you of any other problems if they exist.
EG: Brakes or tyre condition.
Northside Automotive Everton Hills policy is – no other repairs will be carried out without prior authority.
Have a look below if you vehicle is listed Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service and repair it.
For Hyundai Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
We also carry out:
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Hyundai model is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it.
Hyundai listings: Accent, Elantra, Excel, FX/SFX, Getz, Grandeur, Lantra, Lavita, SX-Coupe, Santa FE, Sonata, Terracan, Tiburon, Trajet, Tucson, i30, iload.
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
If you're a car enthusiast, you may be looking for ways to upgrade your car's performance to get the most out of your driving experience. However, before you start making modifications to your vehicle, it's essential to understand what you're doing and what you need...
E10, Premium 95, and Premium 98 are all types of petrol, that you can put in your car. The main difference between them is their octane rating, which measures the fuel's ability to resist knocking or pinging. E10 fuel contains up to 10% ethanol, which is a renewable...
When it comes to driving a car, there are two main types of transmissions: manual and automatic. While both types of transmissions serve the same purpose, there are some key differences between them that can affect the way you drive and your overall driving...