Ford Service Brisbane
FORD SERVICE BRISBANE: Although Ford originated in America, its brand and motor vehicles have been with us almost from the start of our own history, so as Australians we hold them dear to us.
Having a Log Book Service on your Ford has never been easier. First of all, booking times are quicker and even priority bookings are available at Northside Automotive Everton Hills.
Our highly trained technicians are equipped in both the technology and skills required to carry out your Ford service or repair.
Northside Automotive Everton Hills independently owned and operated, so achieving a high level of customer service is paramount to our ongoing success.
So rest assured when we are discussing repairs with you we not only have the technology to carry out the repair but also the experience to back it up.
For Ford Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
Other services we can provide are:
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Ford model is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it.
Ford listings: Courier, Econovan, Escape, Explorer, F250, F350, Fairlaine, Falcon, Fairmont, Festiva, Fiesta, Focus, Gt, KA, LTD, Laser, Mondeo, Probe, Ranger, Taurus, Telstar, TX5, Territory, Transit, XR6, XR8.
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
If you're a car enthusiast, you may be looking for ways to upgrade your car's performance to get the most out of your driving experience. However, before you start making modifications to your vehicle, it's essential to understand what you're doing and what you need...
E10, Premium 95, and Premium 98 are all types of petrol, that you can put in your car. The main difference between them is their octane rating, which measures the fuel's ability to resist knocking or pinging. E10 fuel contains up to 10% ethanol, which is a renewable...
When it comes to driving a car, there are two main types of transmissions: manual and automatic. While both types of transmissions serve the same purpose, there are some key differences between them that can affect the way you drive and your overall driving...