Daihatsu Service Brisbane
DAIHATSU SERVICE BRISBANE : While not the most popular brand of vehicle in the industry, here at Northside Automotive Everton Hills our highly trained technicians have been servicing Daihatsu for many years.
Our personalized attention to detail, and your choice of using genuine Daihatsu parts or equivalent quality, will ensure your Daihatsu Log Book Service will be accurately performed and your new car warranty validated.
Northside Automotive Everton Hills have all the relevant software and equipment which enable us to service and repair your Daihatsu. Including Daihatsu small trucks (up to 2 Tonne), which are popular with trade’s people.
So rest assured when we are discussing repairs with you we not only have the technology to carry out the repair but also the experience to back it up.
For Daihatsu Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data.
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid.
We also carry out:
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Daihatsu model is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it.
Daihatsu listings: Applause, Centro, Charade, Cuore, Mira J, Move, Pyzar, Rocky, Sirion, Terios, YRV.
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
If you're a car enthusiast, you may be looking for ways to upgrade your car's performance to get the most out of your driving experience. However, before you start making modifications to your vehicle, it's essential to understand what you're doing and what you need...
E10, Premium 95, and Premium 98 are all types of petrol, that you can put in your car. The main difference between them is their octane rating, which measures the fuel's ability to resist knocking or pinging. E10 fuel contains up to 10% ethanol, which is a renewable...
When it comes to driving a car, there are two main types of transmissions: manual and automatic. While both types of transmissions serve the same purpose, there are some key differences between them that can affect the way you drive and your overall driving...