DAEWOO SERVICE CENTRE BRISBANE
As a truly Family owned business with a down to earth attitude, Northside Automotive Everton Hills are happy to add Daewoo to their list of vehicles for Log Book Servicing.
Our highly trained technicians are equipped in both the technology and skills required to carry out your Daewoo Log Book Service or repair.
Our businesses is independently owned and operated, so achieving a high level of customer service is paramount to our ongoing success.
So rest assured when we are discussing repairs with you we not only have the technology to carry out the repair but also the experience to back it up.
For Daewoo Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
(Don’t forget your log book so we can stamp it)
We also carry out:
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Daewoo model is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it.
Daewoo listings: Cielo, Lanos, 1.5i, Espero, Kalos, Leganza, Matiz, Musso, Nubira, Tacuma
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
Maintaining and looking after your car is crucial to keep it on the road and to keep your dollars in your pocket. A car that is experiencing issues can not only be made for the car, but it can also be bad for the environment and can cause a dent in your pocket when...
Safety is crucial when it comes to owning a car. Whether you have purchased a brand new or a second-hand car it is important to ensure that everything is working correctly and that you are provided with the highest level of safety that you can from the car. In recent...
Let’s talk car insurance. Whether you are buying your first car, you’re looking to purchase another car, or it is simply renewal time, there are a few things you need to think about. When it comes to owning a car, it is compulsory that you have green slip insurance on...