CHRYSLER SERVICE CENTRE BRISBANE: Chrysler is becoming more popular in Australia and we at Northside Automotive Everton Hills are happy to move with the times providing Chrysler log book servicing.
Northside Automotive Everton Hills are equipped to service your Chrysler without voiding your new car warranty.
With our family owned and operated service centre in Brisbane and our personalized service we will ensure your experience with us will be a positive one.
So rest assured when we are discussing repairs with you we not only have the technology to carry out the repair but also the experience to back it up.
For Chrysler Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternatively we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
(Don’t forget your log book so we can stamp it )
Being a Chrysler Service Centre in Brisbane we also carry out:
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Chrysler model is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it.
Chrysler listings: PT Cruiser, Neon, Voyager, Sebring, Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, Crossfire
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
If you're a car enthusiast, you may be looking for ways to upgrade your car's performance to get the most out of your driving experience. However, before you start making modifications to your vehicle, it's essential to understand what you're doing and what you need...
E10, Premium 95, and Premium 98 are all types of petrol, that you can put in your car. The main difference between them is their octane rating, which measures the fuel's ability to resist knocking or pinging. E10 fuel contains up to 10% ethanol, which is a renewable...
When it comes to driving a car, there are two main types of transmissions: manual and automatic. While both types of transmissions serve the same purpose, there are some key differences between them that can affect the way you drive and your overall driving...